Our Educational Content is Not Meant or Intended for Medical Advice or Treatment
This show on body types:
What Dr. Oz recommends for the Ovary Type:
1. Bread - because it has fiber
2. Dairy - the exact thing that adds more estrogen (unless it's from a grass-fed and hormone-free animal, which was not even mentioned!
Here's what you should do to regulate estrogen:
1. Make sure your meat, cheeses, etc, are organic
2. Cruciferous vegetables (kale) are anti-estrogenic.
3. Sea kelp helps regulate estogen - this is why it's good for menstural cycles, ovarian cysts, fibroids, and fibrocystic breasts.
Understand nutrition and see more Health and Wellness Advice from Dr. Berg Video Blog.